Iwaki – The glowing volcano of confetti
kr3,499.00 incl. VAT
The highest peak of Mount Iwaki in Aomori Prefecture, Japan, stands 1624.7 meters over ground. It is a Stratovolcano, which means that it is conical in it’s shape and built up by many layers of lava and volcanic ashes.
Our Iwaki is a little bit different from the original one. It is also a Stratovolcano but built up from whatever material your imagination tells you. The lava, constantly running down it’s sides, could have the taste of pink honey or maybe caramel. When Iwaki erupts it doesn’t throws out rocks, but confetti or why not your favourite candy?
* PRICE: 3 499 SEK
* WANT TO BUY IWAKI? PLEASE SEND E-MAIL TO SARA@DETALITYORGANICS.SE.
- Design – Sara Axblom
- Textiles – Outer bag of organic GOTS Certified cotton drell. Inner bag of GOTS Certified cotton.
- Filling – 90L of organic spelt husks from certified organic farming.
- Size – Height 90 cm, Width 200 cm, Weight approx. 8 kg.
- Care – Textiles can be machine washed in 40 °C.
- Manufactured in Europe.